With each new year comes fresh opportunities for personal and professional development. For Vita, 2018 signifies new beginnings as she says goodbye to Coastal Plastic Surgery and Medi Spa.
Vita would like to thank her clients for all their support to date and to wish you all a very happy Christmas and prosperous New Year. This will be Vita’s last newsletter with Coastal Plastic Surgery and Medi Spa. She will be taking the Christmas break to consider her options for the future. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact Vita on 0414 990 973.
A message from Vita
I would like to thank Dr Gazi Hussain for the many valuable learning opportunities I’ve been given while working at Coastal Plastic Surgery. Being part of the practice during this period of growth has been truly satisfying. I would also like to thank Marie for being a supportive role model in her management of the Medi Spa. I feel bittersweet in having helped build the Medi Spa to what it is today and leaving at such a peak time, but wish everyone at CPS continued happiness and success for the future.
Five Tips for Supple Summer Skin
Jam-packed social calendars and tempting poolside loungers make silly season Down Under particularly hard on the skin. Protect yourself this summer with Vita’s guide to great summer skin.
1. BE SUN SMART At this stage we’re all aware the sun is a great source of Vitamin D, but we also know that UV rays can cause a lot of damage to our skin. In Australia, sunscreen is not optional. Wear SPF30 or above during daylight hours.
2. HYDRATE As soon as you have your first sip of wine, your skin begins to dehydrate. While avoiding alcohol over Christmas may be unrealistic, it is possible to limit its impact by making your wine a spritzer, choosing a diet mixer rather than the full sugar version or opting for a light beer over the full strength drink. Sip water before, during and after each alcoholic beverage.
3. SLEEP WELL Insufficient sleep does more than just make you cranky. While your body is not tending to other activities, it is able to focus on the absorption and redistribution of fluids it ig- nored while you were busy during the day. Try to get eight hours’ sleep per night and invest in a good night cream. Your skin will reflect a well-rested body with vitality and a healthy glow.
4. EAT RIGHT Healthy skin starts from within so nourish your complexion with antioxidant rich food. Fruit and vegetables are filled with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and beta-carotene. The es- sential fatty acids and omegas found in olive oil, nuts and avoca- dos are also crucial to skin health.
5. TAKE IT EASY From breakouts to wrinkles, there’s no denying stress has a negative influence on the skin. Take some time for yourself this summer and boost your physical, mental and skin health as a result.